GLAMPING FACILITIES AT LEGAN CASTLE FARMHOUSE
What makes us the most comfortable and luxurious Glamping experience in Ireland?
Our beautiful Glamping site offers outstanding Glamping facilities; whilst you can reconnect with nature and each other you can do so without forfeiting any of life’s luxuries! Our stunning 200 year old farm buildings were recently renovated and specifically designed with our Glamping guests in mind! Our Glamping guests often compliment us on how exceptional our Glamping facilities are; spacious, beautifully appointed and most importantly, spotless!
What facilities do you get when Glamping?
Our Glamping Kitchen and Dining space is beautiful appointed and very well equipped!
- Designated fridge space; complimentary San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna mineral water
- Coffee Machine
- Induction hob
- Ooni Wood Fired Pizza Oven!
Our Glamping kitchen is well stocked with glassware, crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils, bbq utensils…. There is absolutely no need to pack the kitchen sink!
Do Glamping Tents have bathrooms?
Our Glamping bathrooms are just a few meters away from our Glamping Tent area, within our renovated farm buildings. They include;
- Hi-spec shower rooms with power showers
- Hot water and 24/7 access
- Proper flushing toilets (not a portaloo in sight!)
- Disability access; wet room, shower and toilet
- The Handmade Soap Co, hand and body toiletries
- Fresh fluffy towels, daily!
There is an additional “proper” toilet in our Glamp Site area, perfect for night time trips to the loo!
What is included in our Glamping Tents?
Each of our high quality canvas, Glamping tents are decorated with a luxurious and comfortable feel:
- Private charcoal BBQ and fire pit
- Outdoor furniture
- Festoon lights for those magical nighttime vibes
- Proper beds; with duck down duvets and pillows, luxury hotel bed linen, blankets and soft furnishings
Ready to book your luxury Glamping stay with us?