- JUNE – FULLY BOOKED
- JULY – Monday 17TH inc BBQ, Tuesday 18TH, Wednesday 19TH inc BBQ (family friendly)
- JULY – Monday 24TH inc BBQ, Tuesday 25TH, Wednesday 26TH inc BBQ (family friendly)
- JULY – Friday 28TH, Saturday 29TH inc BBQ (adults only)
- AUGUST – Thursday 10TH inc BBQ, Friday 11TH, Saturday 12TH inc BBQ, Sunday 13TH, Monday 14TH inc BBQ, Tuesday 15TH, Wednesday 16TH inc BBQ (OPEN TO ADULTS & FAMILIES)
- AUGUST- Wednesday 23RD, Thursday 24TH inc BBQ, Friday 25TH, Saturday 26TH inc BBQ (OPEN TO ADULTS & FAMILIES)
- SEPTEMBER – Friday 8TH, Saturday 9TH inc BBQ (adults only)
We have Luxury Bell Tents available to sleep from 2-4 people, within our stunning cottage garden with unspoilt panoramic views of the surrounding countryside…
There are also additional rooms available within the main house for those who would like to be part of the fun!
What to expect
For the little ones; Nature walk and bug hunting during the day….Story time by the campfire, hot chocolate and toasted marshmallows before lights out. Egg collecting in the morning, to help make fresh pancakes for breakfast. For second night we can organise child care for additional fee, so Mum and Dad can pop out for dinner.
- Check in from 3.30pm, Check out at 11.30 am
- Welcome hamper, including prosecco, mineral water, homemade pink lemonade, fresh baked chunky chocolate cookies….Marshmallows to toast in the evening
- All our tents are equipped with proper beds, duck down duvets, 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, heavy woollen blankets, festoon lights and seating area outside.. cut garden flowers to fill your tent with all the smells….LED lanterns to navigate your way around.
- BBQ Friday and Saturday evening….Think sticky wings, proper big beef burgers, butterflied chicken….fresh salads from our kitchen garden. Warm chocolate brownies with ice cream….and of course toasted marshmallows
- Lights out…enjoy our unspoilt night sky, flooded with bright stars for some ultimate star gazing to find that shooting star.
- Wake up and look out onto the panoramic view of the surrounding countryside…breath in that fresh country air…
- Breakfast hamper delivered in the morning, warm bacon butties, homemade nutty granola, fruit and yogurt pots, fresh orange juice, tea and coffee
Toilets and showering facilities within the main house…